Wednesday, June 20, 2012

First post!




I've always wanted to post all of my outtakes from my shoots, so I'm so glad I finally stopped procrastinating and started my BLOG!
_
Yesterday, I went to my friend Lizzie's house for a bucket list party.

We had a paint fight...
sabrina and me after the paint fight | disposable


blue team's pyramid | disposable

Made a giant bubble bath...
my friends and me in the hot tub turned giant bubble bath
And made a bonfire

leti after singing at the bonfire | digital

sabrina and lauren singing along | digital


In the morning, I went with the beautiful and photogenic Lizzie to Birch State Park and to the beach for a shoot. Here are some outtakes!
first shot of the day- a candid of lizzie | digital
outtake | digital
killing the last few shots on the disposable | disposable
last shot on the disposable | disposable

during one of the shots. OBSESSED with this shot | disposable

lizzie getting slammed by waves 1 | digital
lizzie getting slammed by waves 2 | digital

lizzie getting slammed by waves 3 | digital

lizzie the super trouper | digital
 Can't wait to post the rest of the shots on flickr soon!














No comments:

Post a Comment